The MidAtlantic Summer Club Championships
is the perfect end to the Summer lacrosse season!
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- July 13-14, 2024 for 2025s and 2027s - 2032s
- All teams in 2024 and 2026 - 2031 divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm.
- July 12-14, 2024 for 2026s ONLY
- All teams in 2026 division should be available to play on Friday between 12:00-8:00pm, Saturday between 7:30am-8:00pm and Sunday 7:30am-6:30pm. 2026 teams will either play on Friday/Saturday OR on Saturday/Sunday.
- Hotel recommendations will be available through Traveling Teams shortly after registration opens.
- 2025s: Troy Park (Elkridge, MD) - 4 TURF FIELDS
- 2026s: Copperplex (Joppatowne, MD) - 8 TURF FIELDS
- 2027s: Blandair Park - Oakland Mills HS/MS - Complex (Columbia, MD) - 4 TURF/1 GRASS FIELD
- 2028s: Gerstell Academy (Finksburg, MD) and Franklin HS (Reisterstown, MD)
- 2029s: New Town HS/ES (Owings Mills, MD)
- 2030s: Franklin HS (Reisterstown, MD) and Owings Mills HS (Owings Mills, MD)
- 2031s and 2032s: Owings Mills HS (Owings Mills, MD)
- $600 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1400 Team Fee due February 1, 2024 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2025-2032
- 2025 and 2027-2032 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- 2026 teams play 4 guaranteed games for recruiting purposes in a showcase format
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2024 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2025-2032 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2031-2032 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)